Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Big whoop, wanna wrestle about it?

Ugh, the things I do to be a gamerscore whore. After I threw my 10,000th (thats OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!) jab in Fight Night Round 5 errrr Champion, I Fired up the old SmackDown VS RAWs (2007 and 2008 since I already 1K'ed 2009 and 2010.)

Painful. Thankfully I had all the super shitty achievements done and just had to mop up. I don't even wanna rent/borrow/whatever SmackDown VS Raw 2011 (not just because John Cena Penis is on the cover again either) I'm sure its just as terrible as these. I might just take a day or two break from the whoring and get my ass handed to me in some Marvel VS Capcom 3 Online. I read they are patching it and nerfing the Sentinel.

I only have 1 more achievement I can get in Fight Night without buying an online access code, so that game will never get 1K'ed (my buddy Pat offered me his code, but Im still torn on using it or not)

My turn to quick blitz games:

TMNT (1989 arcade): Still a blast, get it if you have friends and or are as old as me and remember dropping a shit ton of quarters into the arcade machines.

Xmen: Man I used to drop all my spare change into the giant 6 player version of this at Vince's Batting Cages; if I would have saved up my money back then I could have bought this 100 times over. PS I hate "Play this game with 5 other people at the same time" bullshit achievements.

Carcassonne - Prolly the dumbest game I ever got, I'd ask for a refund but Microsoft gave it to me for free...I still think I overpaid.

Pinball FX/FX2 - The free upgrade is awesome, Im waiting for the price of gas to go down so I can afford to buy the Marvel expansion tables. I was a Wolverine mark before you ever heard of Hugh Jackman. That reminds me, I need to DL the expansion for MAU2

~M.

shit, almost forgot; 18043 to go. Im way ahead of pace, so its time to slack and pull it off at the last minute.

No comments: