Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Angry Birds is the new Tony Hawk

Seriously. I mean yeah I loved angry birds the first time I played it. And I had a blast playing it casually since then. But now, there's seasonal packs that seem to just be retreading familiar ground. Fling a bird and hope it goes where you wanted it. While I like the new birds with even more convoluted powers; I'd rather them fix the aiming mechanism more (like an angle / strength indicator) then putting the pigs in shamrock hats. Release a level editor and let the talented community show you how to make your own game better. Oh but enough about that.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Yes, I am late to the boat on this one and well, I dont really like it as much as 2. Im not just saying that because Im terrible at the game, but it feels very Killer Instinty to me. Like once the combo starts, just stop hitting buttons and watch. I know capcom is going to rape us by releasing characters (hopefully in a more timely fashion then Konami did with Castlevania:HD on live!) but I just feel the roster comes up a little short. Wesker, really?

Damn, Im in a hating mood today...... Hope Lord Of Shadow doesn't disappoint. Hey Fenix, fix the broken gamercard links up there already!


PS Operation 100k before New Years is on!*
20,548 to go.


*unless Microsoft bans my other xbox for no apparent reason, like they did the first


~M

1 comment:

ZeroAnd09 said...

MvC3 is much more balanced in my opinion, but I'm still flat out terrible. They released jill and the Shuma Gorrath, but the $5 asking price seems a little steep for a new character.

Add on to that, the completely broken online matchmaking. I'm lucky to get a match in 20 attempts. But if you want to throw down for an easy win, hit me up on XBL - ZeroAnd09.