Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And then he ran me over with his pink bike.

Two days in a row? no waiz! yes waiz.

So I had Dead Rising 2 on PS3, and all I could do was play solo, because no one I know has a PS3 and uses it to play games. Thanks to the debbil, aka GameStop I traded Dead Rising 2 PS3 and $20 for Dead Rising 2 on xbox360, hilarity ensued.

This is just a quick pro tip before I get started. If you're playing with someone and you want their weapons and don't wanna play with them anymore, just save. It kicks them out and they drop their gear; way to bug fix capcom! In their defense, its only been what, six months?

At first we tried to keep the story going, but that's just not all that fun. Kill more zombies and make neat weapons, or run across the mall to stop someone from breaking into slot machines? Yeah, that kill 72,000 zombie achievement isn't gonna earn itself. So after about 2 1/2 hours of making knifed boxing gloves and lightsabres (lightsabers?) out of flashlights and gems , numerous zombies felt our wrath! There is a douche-bag on a motorcycle (with chainsaws) that will put a hurtin on ya pretty early in the game. We lucked out and he got stuck in a corner, Fenix took him out after I revived him with a rotten hamburger.......lol. In case you're curious about the title, right before we quit for the night, Fenix ran me over while riding a little girl's pink bike and it was HILAROUS, I couldn't even be mad. I think it was my pink hat and super hero boots that made him want to do it.

I did play a LITTLE Castlevania:Lords of Shadow..... it doesn't rip off god of war like everyone says, it rips off Dante's Inferno...which ripped off God Of War. So far, I like it, but it doesn't feel like Castlevania to me (it feels like the other 2 games I mentioned). Patrick Stewart is awesome as the narrator and the game has some of the most beautiful backgrounds Ive ever seen. I totally peeked at the cheevies...... why does every game maker think we want to scavenger hunt in every game? 50 life gems, 50 light gems, 500 agility orbs.....ooops, wrong game for that last one.

Small update on operation 100k: 20,343 to go. At this pace I'll make it, but I'll need a metric ton of new games.

~M.

No comments: