Friday, January 30, 2009

listen up goddamnit.

I don't ask for much from the gaming industry. I sat through the death of the arcades, I endure the unending popularity of the wii, I drown in scores of pompous adolecents gumming up online play, and I've accepted the fact that a truly creative game only comes along once a year. It all paints an elaborate picture of the entropic suck thats consuming my beloved hobby and by some herculean effort I've learned to live with it. But goddamnit; If this game sucks, someone is going to have to pay.



I implore you Eidos / DC / Rocksteady / any god that will listen. Hulk did it. Spiderman did it twice. The Xmen? They've done it a couple times. This is Batman's chance. All Batman's done right in 30 years of digital game development is some crummy beat'm ups, crap fatalities and a playful romp through legoland. Please please please please please let this game be good.

Please?!

-F.

No comments: